|Handle Type||Rope Handle|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Jute fiber is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly. A hectare of jute plants consumes about 15 tonnes of carbon dioxide and releases 11 tonnes of oxygen. Cultivating jute in crop rotations enriches the fertility of the soil for the next crop.
The use of jute bags instead of plastic bags has many advantages, including:
- Jute bags are durable.
- Jute has a very low CO2 footprint.
- Jute has a very low water footprint.
- Jute has a very low ecological footprint.
- Jute is Cradle to Cradle.
- Jute bags are biodegradable and 100% compostable.
- Jute bags are extremely strong.
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Dynamic Pricing
- Superior Quality
- Quick Delivery