Eucalyptus Clone Plants
|Other Necessities||Fast Growth|
|Height when Fully Grown||50 Feet|
|Pack Size||40 Gravity Trey|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Piece|
We offer Eucalyptus Clone Plants to our clients at the industry leading prices as per their requirements and specifications. These are genetically improved, fast growing and high yielding clones of Eucalyptus.
The process of development of these clones comprised of following important steps:
- Selection of outstanding candidate plus trees (CPTs) with most desirable qualities for cloning.
- Cloning of the CPTs through rooting of juvenile cuttings from coppice shoots under controlled environment in Green Houses, shade houses and high-tech root trainer nurseries and maintaining the separate identity of each clone at all stages.
- Establishment of gene banks or clonal multiplication areas for each clone.
- Field testing of these clones through replicated trials on different soil types for their comparative evaluation and selection of genetically superior clones for large-scale clonal multiplication for field plantations.
- The productivity of these clones is 2 to 3 times higher compared to normal seedlings leading to a bumper increase in profitability and large scale adoption of clonal plantations.
- Control pollination of outstanding clones to develop intraspecific and interspecific hybrids of Eucalyptus.