|Is It Organic||Organic|
|Packaging Type||PP Bag|
|Packaging Size||20 to 40 kg|
|Shelf Life||1-2 Year|
In order to cater the diversified demands of our clients, we have been able to provide a unique range of xxxx.
- Botanical Name : Permelia Perlata
- Family Name : valerianaceae( Valerians)
- Common Name: Valerian, Tagar-Ganthoda, Dagar da Phool, dagad phool, Raathi Pootha (Banda puvvu), Kallu hoovu, patthar ke phool , Bojhwar
- Part Used : Whole plant
- Habitat : Cultivated in india
- Lichens are used as fodder in Indian states and also have various culinary uses.
- It is thought to be a good pain reliever and used as a remedy to heal wounds.
- It also cures various skin disorders. It acts as anti-fungal, anti-biotic, expectorant, astringent and anti-viral.